Friday, March 20, 2009

41 Days and Counting!


It's hard to believe that in shortly over a month's time, our "little twinkle," Noah Christian Hammond is due to arrive, thus making Dion and I become first-time grand-parents,
and changing our lives...forever. Neither one of us can wait!

I find myself daydreaming about what he'll look like, smell like, and feel like in my arms. I already love him so much. When I think of how much I have loved Josh and Jon, and now to add a child of one of these gifts from God, I have to wonder what it was that I did that was so good, in order to deserve being blessed like this.

From the moment that I fell in love with the boys' father, I have been happier than I have ever thought possible, and I thank God every day for such wondrous joy. I pray that Josh and Chrissy will find that kind of happiness in their marriage, and that Noah's childhood will be one filled with safety, love and happiness.

Children of divorce, like Josh, carry hurts with them that they oftentimes can not express, and we do not want that to ever happen to little Noah. When Josh's mother dissolved their marriage, it was rough on the children and his father, but things could not be undone. I will never understand what she saw in another man, when she had perfection right under her nose, but I am more than happy to have him for my husband.

"I, Cynde, take thee Dion, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part, In Jesus' name, Amen."

He's a wonderful husband, a wonderful father, and he's also going to be a wonderful grandfather! I can't wait to share this adventure with this man I married. It's bound to be filled with more love than we could ever imagine...and we're both ready and waiting for it, with our arms wide open!

Until next time...stay safe, stay well, and may God bless you all.

Cynde

Please visit my other blogs:
Cynde's Got The Write Stuff ~and~ Usurper Exposed. Thank you.

No comments: