Thursday, May 21, 2009

"WooHoo--I Have Two More Followers!"



Amazing as it may seem, I have two more followers for my blog! I'm so excited about making these new friends, so let me tell you who they are, ok?

First we have: Suzette Saxton.

Suzette is the author of the short story entitled The Bone Setter , that was recently published in the popular, new Fantasy and Science Fiction magazine, called Mindflights. (Mindflights is the new magazine brought to you by Double-Edged Publishing by recently combining two award-winning magazines - "Dragons, Knights, and Angels" ~and~ "The Sword Review" - into one frequently-updated, high-quality magazine.)

Suzette's blog, entitled Shooting Stars is refreshing, informative, and packed with all kind of fun information. You'd be crazy to miss out on all the fun!

Next there is: Michelle McLean.

Michelle is an author who writes young adult novels, children's picture books and sometimes even historical romance novels. She also writes non-fiction articles about varied subjects, essays, and other works. Michelle's blog, which is entitled Michelle McLean's Writer Ramblings , is full of quotes, writing advice, tips, book reviews, and all kids of neat stuff.

Well folks...that about wraps it up. I hope I'm up to the task of keeping my "follower" happy as they go through the ups and downs of life with me.

Until next time...stay safe, stay well, and may God bless you all.

Cynde

Please visit my other blogs:
Cynde's Got The Write Stuff ~and~ Usurper Exposed. Thank you!

No comments: