Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"Happy Blogaversary To Me!"



If it hadn't been for "Teena in Toronto" who owns the blog called "It's All About Me", I would have completely missed my "Blogaversary" for this blog. Teena left me a "Happy Blogaversary" message, for which I am very thankful (Thank you, Teena!) and it reminded me that as of 27 October 2009, I have had this blog up and running for a whole year now!

So, "Happy Blogaversary" to ME! And to all of you, of course, because without you, I probably wouldn't even bother writing this blog. Thank you for reading my posts and for always encouraging me when you do. This has been a great year for me and I have met a lot of wonderful people. You have changed my life and also become a valuable part of my life.

Cynde


Please visit my other blogs:
Cynde's Got The Write Stuff ~and~ Usurper Exposed. Thank you!

No comments: