Monday, November 02, 2009

"I Confess To A TinkerBell OBSESSION!"



There are so many people that love TinkerBell, too. I have her EVERYWHERE at home, do you? I have posters, bank checks, keyrings, backpacks,note cards, address labels, necklaces, earrings, Christmas decorations, yard art, you name it! I guess I must be OBSESSED! I have even named my computer TinkerBell and put beautiful little TinkerBell stickers on my laptop and even inside my CAR! Weird, huh?






And now that the new TinkerBell movie, "TinkerBell: And The Lost Treasure" is coming out, Dion (my husband) has ordered that and "TinkerBell: The Movie" both for me for presents for our eight-year wedding anniversary, which falls on a Tuesday this year (17 November 2009). I can't wait to watch them. Here are the clips that are posted on YouTube.com from "TinkerBell: And The Lost Treasure" for you to enjoy:

















I bet you're just as hooked on TinkerBell as I am now, right? Well, there is plenty of TinkerBell memorabilia out there for you to choose from and you'll be able to surround yourself with TinkerBell things to your heart's content.

Until next time...stay safe, stay well, and may the Lord bless you all.

Cynde

Please visit my other blogs:
Cynde's Got The Write The Stuff ~and~ Usurper Exposed. Thank you!

No comments: