Friday, November 20, 2009

"Our Eight-Year Wedding Anniversary!"



Dion and I celebrated our eighth wedding anniversary on Tuesday, 17 November 09. We didn't do much to celebrate—we just stayed home, snuggled, and watched movies. But you're never going to believe the movies we watched! Dion bought two DVD's for me that I've been wanting so much and I know it was a sacrifice for him to sit through both of them and watch them with me, but he did it because he loves me.






The movies that he bought for me were:



"The TinkerBell Movie"






and...



"TinkerBell and The Lost Treasure"






They were both amazing movies and nothing else he could have done for me would have topped that! I was completely surprised and happy with what he got for me. He's the best husband in the whole world!




Until next time...stay safe,stay well, and may the Lord bless you all.

Cynde

Please visit my other blogs:
Cynde's Got The Write Stuff ~and~ Usurper Exposed. Thank you!

1 comment:

Joy Heather said...

How wonderful that your husband got those DVd's for you..he must love you so much to have sat through them as well !!!..I know a few men who would buy them for their loved ones...but none that would actually sit through them..how sweet of him.